Balancing a compact size with a fast aperture, the black Summarit-M 75mm f/2.4 Lens from Leica provides users with a fast, fixed lens with a short telephoto field of view. The 75mm utilizes a 6 element and 4 group optical design that allows for sharp optical performance across the frame. An aperture range from f/2.4 to f/16 also contributes to versatility in a variety of shooting conditions. Additionally, the lens is fully manual focus and features 6-bit coding for bringing up frame lines and transferring metadata to the camera.
The lens' industrial design allows for better optical performance compared to its predecessors and allows for a closer minimum focus distance of 2.3'. On the front of the lens are threads for using a 46mm filter, and the 75mm features an eleven-blade aperture for smooth out-of-focus elements. Additionally, the lens comes with a metal hood and is made in Germany.
- Fully manual lens designed for Leica M analog and digital cameras
- Aperture range of f/2.4 to f/16
- Industrial design that offers improved optical performance
- 6-bit coding for full compatibility with Leica cameras and the transfer of metadata
- Focusing range from 2.3' to infinity
- Eleven aperture blades for smooth out-of-focus areas
- Accepts 46mm threaded filters
- Metal hood and lens cap are included
- Produced at Leica Wetzlar factory in Germany