FUJIFILM GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM WR
Prized for its versatility, the FUJIFILM GF 45-100mm f/4 R LM OIS WR is a standard zoom covering a useful wide-angle to portrait-length range to suit working in a variety of situations. Complementing this flexible range is a high-performance optical design that includes a Super ED element, an ED element, and three aspherical elements, which all contribute to reducing a variety of aberrations in order to achieve greater sharpness and clarity. Balancing the optics, this lens is also distinguished by its five stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. A linear autofocus motor is also used to deliver fast, near-silent focusing performance to benefit both photos and videos. Additionally, the lens also features a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant construction to suit working in trying environmental conditions.
- Standard zoom offers a 36-79mm equivalent focal length to realize a versatile range of fields of view to suit a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- One Super ED element and one ED element greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements control field curvature, distortion, and spherical aberrations in order to maintain a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A linear AF motor is used for quick, quiet focusing performance to suit both photo and video applications. Also, an internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens during focusing and promotes quicker focusing movement.
- Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed magnesium alloy construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.