Relish the tactile sensations of old world craftsmanship when you're out and about creating beautiful photos, with the slate gray Signature 13 Camera Shoulder Bag from Think Tank. Inside the bag is a dedicated compartment for an up to 13" laptop, and touch-fastening dividers for storing a DSLR camera with attached mid-range zoom lens, two to three additional lenses, and related accessories. Photographers will appreciate the soft, durable, wool-like fabric construction, leather accents, and antique-finish metal hardware. The large front flap has straps with clasps for easy, one-handed operation. Under the flap is a zipper for those occasions where you require added security.
Additional gear is easily stored in the accordion-style front pocket, dedicated phone pocket, and zippered pocket with organizer. Carry your Signature 13 bag with the top handle, rear trolley strap, or wear with the removable, cross-body shoulder strap. This strap is adjustable and padded with soft neoprene for added comfort. In the event of inclement weather, simply remove the seam-sealed rain cover from its storage pouch and deploy.
- Full-grain leather bottom and detailing, plus antique-finish metal hardware
- Zippered flap provides full closure
- Secure clasps on front flap provide one-handed operation
- Dedicated phone pocket for an iPhone 6s, S7 Edge, or similar sized device
- Wide handle pass-through on rear for luggage handle
- Removable strap with neoprene pad that may be worn cross-body
- Quilted loop fabric dividers
- Dividers and bottom foam are removable for collapsing the bag or converting it for general use
- Seam-sealed rain cover included