Safely store and transport entire lighting systems in the Production Manager 40 - Rolling Gear Case from Think Tank. It can hold 3-4 flash heads, 2-3 packs, light stands, umbrellas, softboxes, and other accessories.
The large main compartment of the case is fully customizable using the provided padded dividers to fit your gear, and can be secured with the included lock and cable. Two large and three smaller mesh pockets in the main compartment can store accessories such as cables, triggers, and batteries. A large exterior pocket can hold softboxes, reflectors, umbrellas or other similarly sized gear. The whole case can be protected from the elements with the included seam-sealed rain cover.
- A wide-set wheel base helps to prevent the case from tipping over.
- Adjustable lid straps prevent the lid from falling backwards and keep the mesh pockets easily accessible.
- Reinforced honeycomb panels are wrapped in ballistic nylon with full-length exterior skid rails and bottom skid plate for protection during transport.
- Exterior straps allow attachment of tripods or light stands on both sides of the case.
- Custom wheel housings allow for easy loading and unloading.
- Replaceable, roller-bearing wheels roll smoothly and quietly.
- Business card holder for easy identification.
- ID plate located on the back panel with the product serial number.