The small black water-repellent Advanced Tri Backpack S from Manfrotto holds a DSLR with an attached lens, two additional lenses, and a flash between rigid touch-fastened interior dividers. Interchangeable shoulder straps on the Tri Backpack allow it to be carried in three different ways; a right or left-handed sling, a dual shoulder harness, or in an "X" position. The backpack features a reversible quick-access panel to the main compartment, which allows you to reach your DSLR at your front when wearing the backpack as a sling. Additionally, there is a spacious top compartment for extra accessories, and a variety of interior and exterior pockets.
The Advanced Tri Backpack features a front tripod attachment. To secure your tripod, there are two included quick-release belts. One belt hooks through the two loops at the base of the backpack and then secures to the tripod's legs. Another belt secures the top of your tripod to the loop at the top front of the backpack. For extra protection from inclement weather, a detachable rain cover is included. The backpack can be carried by the padded grip handle at the top or transported like luggage, thanks to the nylon-webbed trolley strap at the back.
1. Two exterior side zippered pockets
2. Front exterior zippered pocket
3. Mesh zippered pocket in top compartment
1. Shoulder straps have quick-release buckles so they can be interchanged
2. Hidden compartment behind mesh padding at the back hides unused shoulder strap when wearing the backpack as a sling
3. Reversible quick-access panel can be opened all the way for full access to gear
4. To reverse quick-access panel, slide zipper around and secure both quick-release buckles
5. Floor of top compartment can be unzipped to create one large interior space inside the backpack
6. Rigid dividers are designed to withstand impacts near the middle of the bag for better protection and are touch-fastened to custom fit to your gear