The black water-repellent Advanced Active Backpack I from Manfrotto holds a DSLR with an attached lens, two additional lenses, and a flash inside a removable camera insert that fits in a retractable camera compartment. It also accommodates a 15" laptop behind a dedicated divider at the back of the top compartment. Additionally, the backpack features numerous storage compartments and pockets.
A tripod can be attached to the side of the backpack using a detachable quick-release belt that secures to a loop above an exterior side pocket. To attach a tripod, place a tripod leg inside the pocket and secure the top of the tripod with the belt. For comfort carrying the bag, there is a padded shoulder harness with a sternum strap. Also, a padded top grip handle and a rear trolley strap allow for quickly transporting the backpack.
1. Two external side slip pockets; one doubles as a tripod cup
2. Small exterior front zippered pocket
3. Mesh zippered pocket in a spacious front pouch
4. Two padded accessory slip pockets inside top compartment
1. Detachable camera insert quickly removes gear to use backpack as travel bag
2. Touch-fastener patch secures camera insert in backpack to prevent movement
3. Red rigid dividers in camera insert create structure and protect gear against impact
4. Touch-fastened tab secures laptop behind divider
5. Floor of top compartment unzips to create one large interior space inside the backpack
6. Removable rain cover for protection from inclement weather
7. Ergonomically padded breathable-mesh back panel