Available for In-Store pickup or Free Drop-Shipping in the Continental USA, additional 4-5 days required for shipping. Expedited Shipping not available.
Marked with the distinctive red line normally found on Canon's professional lenses, the imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 17" Professional Photographic Inkjet Printer is designed to offer users large-format print sizes with exceptional image quality. This printer leverages the outstanding FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology with a 50% larger print head than previous offerings and the 11-color LUCIA PRO pigment-based ink set and Chroma Optimizer to create prints with fine detail and a wide, accurate color gamut. The PRO-1000 also offers the largest print size in the imagePROGRAF line, up to 17" wide, and can print borderless at up to 17 x 22" as well as work with thick 27.6 mil fine art media.
Equipped with the L-COA PRO Image Processing Engine, the PRO-1000 can quickly and accurately determine printing paths and patterns in order to work as quickly and efficiently as possible. This enables bordered 17 x 22" photos to be created in just 4 minutes 10 seconds while a two-way vacuum feeder keeps media flat and quickly, accurately feeds the media. Also, to expand on the capabilities of the LUCIA PRO ink set, it offers four monochrome inks that reduce bronzing, increase black density, and expand dynamic range in the shadows for excellent grayscale prints. Additionally, the Chroma Optimizer cartridge improves color consistency on coated papers and reduces the difference in ink droplet height to ensure a smooth ink layer and less metamerism.
A 3.0" color LCD is available on the front of the unit for easily viewing settings and making adjustments. Also, connectivity is a highlight of this model with USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi options available. Wireless printing furthers the printer's overall capabilities by adding compatibility with Canon's PRINT App and PIXMA Cloud Link. The mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices and allows users to quickly transfer images and files for print as well as monitor the printer's settings. PIXMA Cloud Link provides access to Google Cloud Print for printing documents directly from cloud-based servers.
- FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) printing technology works with 1,536 nozzles for each color to produce impressively detailed prints on a variety of fine-art papers with deep blacks, and accurate quality colors
- Two-way vacuum feeder keeps media flat and even while accurately and quickly moving media through the printer
- Prints a color bordered 17 x 22" photo in 4 minutes 10 seconds or a color bordered 13 x 19" photo in 2 minutes 30 seconds
- The Chroma Optimizer improves color consistency on coated papers and reduces the difference in ink droplet height to ensure a smooth ink layer, reducing metamerism
- Four monochrome inks work to create images with deep blacks for dramatic grayscale prints as well as reduce the effect of bronzing for photographs with a wide dynamic range, most notably in the dark or shadow areas of the image
- Minimum droplet size of 4pl for finely detailed imagery
- Pigment-based LUCIA PRO ink tanks hold 80ml
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables use with the Canon PRINT app for wirelessly sending files from a mobile device as well as remote monitoring of ink levels and printer status
- Wireless PictBridge, Apple AirPrint, and Canon PIXMA Cloud Link for accessing cameras, mobile devices, and cloud files directly
- 1GB of standard memory for handling large files with ease
- Support for fine art media up to 27.6 mil using the manual feed slot
- Rated EPEAT Silver, ENERGY STAR qualified, and RoHS Directive Certified to guarantee efficient power consumption
- Print Studio Pro v2.0 is plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom with 16-bit processing will help you easily send high quality large-format files to the printer for making vivid, detailed photographic prints
- Media Configuration Tool enables customization of the media settings in both the driver and printer and can make adjustments such as print head height and vacuum strength
- Accounting Manager will help users track use and cost of consumables such as ink and media in order to determine print costs, and it can manage a number of users in a multi-unit environment
- Device Management Console can manage multiple PRO-1000 printer and monitor activity such as error messages and printer information