Convert film, slides, prints, and other documents into high resolution digital images with the Perfection V800 Photo Scanner from Epson. The high 6400 dpi optical resolution and 6400 x 9600 dpi scan resolution along with a 48-bit color depth ensure fine detail will be captured and colors will be accurately reproduced. Also, a rating of 4.0 Dmax allows users to capture a wide dynamic range.
Productivity sees a boost due to the ReadyScan LED light source which can warm up in less than 1 second to immediately start scanning. The V800 features a reflective scan area of 8.5 x 11.7" as well as an 8 x 10" built-in transparency unit for scanning film. Digital ICE technologies further benefits scanning by automatically removing dust, hair, scratches, and fingerprints from film and prints. Included with the scanner are a set of four film holders - including a 35mm film holder, 35mm mounted slide holder, medium format holder, and a 4 x 5" film holder - and SilverFast SE 8 software. Additionally, the V800 has USB 2.0 connectivity.
- 35mm strips, 35mm slides, medium format, and 4 x 5" film holders features adjustable height control and rigid design for sharp focus and ideal image quality
- Scan up to 8 x 10" film and non-standard formats by placing it directly on the scanner glass
- Output resolution up to 12800 dpi
- Dual lens system automatically selects a 4800 dpi optical resolution lens for reflective photo scanning or a 6400 dpi lens when using film holders
- Epson Scan, Epson Copy Utility, Epson Event Manager, and Silver Fast SE 8 software included
- Scans color A4 in as fast as 12 seconds
- Scan 35mm negative at 4800 dpi in 67 seconds
- TWAIN compliant