LIMITED TIME OFFER OCTOBER 15th - NOVEMBER 30th 2017
Buy now and receive 2 Speed Rings along with 2 Softboxes of your choice.
Click here to open claim form
Softbox 35x60 (1 x 2 ft)
Softbox 60x60 (2 x 2 ft)
Softbox 60x100 (2 x 3.3 ft)
Softbox 100x100 (3 x 3 ft)
Softbox 30x120 (1 x 4 ft)
Softbox 90x120 (3 x 4 ft)
Softbox 120x180 (4 x 6 ft)
Softbox 30 x 180 (1 x 6 ft)
Octabox 75( 2.5 ft)
Octabox 150 (5 ft)
Beautybox 65 (2 ft)
The Siros 400 Basic 2-Light Kit from Broncolor is built around two 400Ws monolights that are controllable via Wi-Fi or radio signal. The kit includes 2 flash heads, each with a reflector; a silver 33.5" umbrella; and an 8' kit light stand. A sync cord, Wheeled Flash Bag 2, and accessory bag are also included.
Siros 400 WiFi/RFS 2.1 Monolight
Providing a 400Ws output in a compact design, the Siros 400 WiFi/RFS 2.1 Monolight from Broncolor is a reliable studio flash unit with Wi-Fi connectivity and a built-in RFS 2.1 receiver for wireless control and triggering. It has a 7-stop power range which is adjustable in 1/10 or full stop increments for great control over light output. The Siros is also quite fast with a flash duration from 1/8000 - 1/400second and a recycle time of 0.1 - 1.45 seconds depending on power settings. Additionally, the monolight has a halogen modeling light.
Built into the Siros is a specialized Speed Mode that speeds up the charging time and flash duration to provide a fast sequence of exposures, up to 50 per second at the fastest setting. Also, the unit has a USB connection for software updates and is fan cooled for temperature control. An integrated reflector and mount are included for adding modifiers to the light.
- When the Siros is connected to a Wi-Fi network, each light can be identified by a different-color LED and can be easily controlled using the bronControl app for smartphones and tablets
- With the integrated Broncolor RFS 2.1 receiver, users can use the RFS 2.1 transmitter for remote control from the camera
- Cut-off technology uses a microprocessor to calculate the flash duration to an output, enabling sequences with up to 50 flashes per second
- Enhanced Color Temperature Control technology adapts flash voltage and duration in order to achieve a constant color temperature over the entire variation range
- Individual power distribution means the unit has controllers for each lamp in order to have greater control over the flash power range
- Speed mode reduces flash duration and charging time while reducing the maximum power in order to achieve a series of rapid exposures without overheating
- Single rotary control for flash power output setting, a slight turn provides 1/10 stops while a "Twist" function allows for whole stops
- Internal discharge when power is reduced
- Grip features double-wall plastic with a special coating for durability and comfort
- Aluminum stand adapter can be used with the handle to function as a built-in floor stand
- Standard sync port and built-in photocell are available for more elaborate triggering setups
- Black aluminum body construction
- Designed and developed in Switzerland
Umbrella Silver/Black 85 cm (33.5")
Start controlling and modifying your light with this 85 cm (33.5") Umbrella Silver/Black from Broncolor. In general, the umbrella will broaden and soften the light, with larger sizes providing an even softer effect. This model features a reflective silver interior with a black backing to provide a crisper, more focused light, revealing structure and detail in your subjects.
Sync Cable (16')
The Broncolor 16' Sync Cable is a heavy duty cable that allows you to trigger your Broncolor flash head with a hard-wired connection. It has a mini pin at one end and a male PC connector at the other end. Although this is a straight cable, the camera end has a coiled section so that the cable doesn't disconnect or pull over the camera if tugged.
Basic M Stand for Siros Monolights
The Basic M Stand for Siros Monolights from Broncolor is a light stand designed specifically for the Siros series of monolights. These stands are included in Siros kits but are also available here as individual replacements.
Flash Bag 2 for Siros Monolights
The Flash Bag 2 for Siros Monolights from Broncolor features easy-access dual zippered closure, Cordura nylon construction and heavy-duty, reinforced handles. The wheeled Flash Bag 2 has room for 2 Siros monolights with cables and accessories.
Accessory Bag for Siros Monolights
This Broncolor Accessory Bag is designed to hold accessories, such as stands, for the Siros monolights. It features a zipper closure and has handle grips for carrying.