Canon's Speedlite 320EX is a versatile flash that includes an LED light on the front that can be used as a modeling light, an AF assist beam during Live View shooting, or to light up nearby subjects in low light for video recording. It will provide up to 4 hours of continuous lighting with fully-charged AA batteries. The 320EX is E-TTL- and E-TTL II-compatible using Type-A EOS cameras, and it has a guide number of 78.7'/24m @100 ISO at 24mm.
Vertical and horizontal bounce capability gives you more lighting options, as does the Wireless Slave function that supports 3 groups and 4 channels, allowing the flash to be used off camera. You can vary the flash coverage and guide number by manually extending or retracting the flash head, using the Normal or Tele positions. The 320EX operates on widely available AA batteries. Batteries are not included.
1) At center: Approx. 13.1'/4 m
2) Periphery: Approx. 11.5'/3.5 m
3) LED light: Approx. 13.1'/4 m
1) C.Fn-01: Auto power off (Enabled/Disabled)
2) C.Fn-06: Quick flash w/continuous shot (Disabled/ Enabled)
3) C.Fn-10: Slave auto power off timer (60 minutes/10 minutes)
4) C.Fn-11: Slave auto power off cancel (Within 8 hours/ Within 1 hour)