The Dot Line Professional 336 Variable Color LED Light is a bright light that features 2180 LUX, with a 60° beam angle, variable color temperature, and is dimmable. The included wireless IR remote controls the light, but also can control select Canon, Nikon, Pentax, and Sony DSLRs. The unit incorporates sensors that allow you to use the remote to control the light from directly in front or behind the unit.
The unit has a memory feature that remembers your last settings when the unit is turned on. It features an adjustable locking foot with a 1/4"-20 female thread. Complete with handgrip and charger.
- The unit features 336 LEDs, half the LEDs are 3,000K and half are 6,000K. The light features variable color temperature.
- The accessory foot mount fits in your camera's hot shoe and locks in place by turning the blue locking knob. It also features a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the underside of the shoe foot.
- The cold shoe mount is adjustable, allowing you to tilt the light once it is mounted.
- The light slides into the cold shoe of the handgrip. The base of the handgrip incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole for attaching it to accessories.
- You can control the unit using controls on the back panel or by using the included IR remote to control the light from the front or the back. The remote will also control select Canon, Nikon, Pentax, and Sony DSLR cameras.