When this item is purchased with an Olympus E-M1, E-M5, E-M10, or E-P5, receive $200 off. Rebate redeemable upto 4 lenses. Offer expires 3/1/2014
The silver M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 Lens from Olympus is a beautiful high-quality medium length telephoto lens (equivalent to 150mm in 35mm or full-frame format) for Micro Four Thirds format cameras. The large f/1.8 maximum aperture makes it a natural for shallow depth of field focusing and low-light situations. Its 9-blade diaphragm provides pleasing bokeh.
This is a small (2.7 x 2.5") lens that weighs only 10.7 oz, despite having 10 elements in 9 groups. The fast, quiet MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) autofocus mechanism makes this a great choice for shooting video as well as stills. The precision-touch metallic focus ring delivers firm, easy manual focusing, as well. There are three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements that correct aberrations to a large degree, and Olympus’s ZERO (ZUIKO Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating) lens coatings reduce reflectance to as little as half that of conventional coatings by minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Fast f/1.8 telephoto lens for Micro Four Thirds format cameras--75mm is equivalent to 150mm in the full-frame or 35mm format.
- Compact (2.7 x 2.5"), lightweight (305g) lens matches well with the compact Micro Four Thirds format cameras
- MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) autofocusing mechanism featuring an internal focusing system to drive this fixed lens for fast and quiet focusing. A precision-touch metallic focus ring provides easy manual focusing.
- Lens coatings reduce reflectance and minimize ghosting and flare
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements optimally correct aberrations