The M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens (Silver) from Olympus is a high-power wide to short telephoto zoom (28-84mm in 35mm equivalent) that offers amazing optical performance in an extraordinarily compact and lightweight (3.9 oz, 111g) design.
In order to fit the requirements for Micro Four Thirds System cameras, this lens features a reduced lens diameter (2.2", 56.5mm) and overall length (1.9", 50mm). It's constructed with 8 elements in 7 groups, employing three aspherical lenses.
The zoom range of this lens is perfect for everything from portraits and interior scenes to landscape photography. Mounted on the camera full-time, it's ready for any photo opportunity.
- Designed for Olympus PEN Micro 4/3 cameras
- Equivalent to 28-84 mm in 35mm format
- Three aspherical lens elements
- Nearly silent High-speed Imager AF MSC (Movie/Still Compatible) lens drive
- Reduced weight (3.9 oz, 111 g)
- 37 mm filter size