Designed for working with close-up subjects, the black APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL 60mm f/2.8 ASPH. from Leica is an L-mount lens designed for the T-series of APS-C mirrorless cameras, and provides a 90mm equivalent focal length. Its true macro design permits working with a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification ratio, along with a 6.3" minimum focusing distance (or a 2.4" minimum working distance). An internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation, too, for easier handling and use with close-up subjects. Maintaining clear image quality throughout the focusing range, this lens features an apochromatic design, which eliminates color fringing and chromatic aberrations, while four aspherical elements are also featured to reduce spherical aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness.
- Short telephoto prime macro lens is designed for the APS-C-format T-series of mirrorless cameras, and provides a 90mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords notable control over depth of field for creative selective focus imagery.
- True macro design affords a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio along with a 6.3" minimum focusing distance, or a 2.4" minimum working distance, for working with close-up subjects.
- Internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens length during use for more accurate control when working with close-up subjects.
- Full-time manual focus operation enables more precise control when needed.
- Apochromatic optical design reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the focusing range for increased clarity and color neutrality.
- Four aspherical elements are featured to minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for greater apparent sharpness.
- Metal lens barrel offers durability as well as an unmatched, classic feel and a matching aluminum alloy lens hood is also included.