Covering portrait-length to telephoto focal lengths, the black XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS II Lens from Fujifilm provides a 76-350mm equivalent focal length range and is designed for use on their APS-C-format X-series mirrorless digital cameras. The extensive telephoto zoom range is complemented by optical image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake to render sharper imagery at longer focal lengths. Additionally, this lens also features a precision stepping AF motor that delivers smooth, near-silent focus performance to benefit both still and movie recording applications.
The optical design of the lens features one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element to help minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range for clearer, more color-accurate results.
- Telephoto zoom lens provides a 76-350mm equivalent focal length range, making it suitable for portrait applications and distant subjects.
- Optical image stabilization works to reduce the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops to suit working in low-light conditions throughout the zoom range.
- High-speed precision stepping autofocus motor offers smooth, precise, and quiet focusing performance to benefit stills and video recording.
- One aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and contribute to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques. The aperture range is divided into 1/3 EV steps, with 17 steps total throughout the aperture range.