Measuring 112.5mm (4.4in) in length and weighing 725g (25.6oz), this ultra wide-angle zoom lens is the widest available for the large format GFX System, yet it is no larger than a lens for a full-frame camera. GF20- 35mmF4 R WR offers the 35mm equivalent focal length of a 16-28mm lens, and delivers high-quality, distortion-free results thanks to its use of aspherical lens elements and Fujifilm’s Nano GI coating. Perfect for landscape, architecture, and travel creatives, it also features a rugged, weather-resistant design and water-repellent fluorine coating on the front element, ensuring that high resolution, 100-megapixel images can be made in a wide range of conditions.
Fujifilm GF20-35mmF4 R WR Lens FEATURES:
• Expand creative horizons with the widest GF lens yet Offering a 35mm equivalent focal range of a 16-28mm lens, GF20-35mmF4 R WR brings the most popular wide-angle options to the GFX System. It gives landscape, travel, and architecture photographers limitless options to be make use of the system’s 1.7x larger than full frame sensor. It also has the added convenience of a constant F4 maximum aperture throughout its focal range, which ensures exposure consistency and fast, accurate autofocusing regardless of the focal length. With one lens fulfilling most wide-angle needs, recording all the beauty the world has to offer is within easy reach.
• Stunning results at every setting The optical construction of GF20-35mmF4 R WR comprises 14 elements in ten groups, including three aspherical, one ED aspherical and three ED elements, for effective control of distortion and chromatic aberration. As a result, the lens delivers high-resolution images up to 100-megapixels with edge-to-edge sharpness at all focal lengths and aperture settings. Optical quality is further ensured with Fujifilm’s unique Nano GI coating technology, which is designed to cut down reflected light to minimize ghosting and flare, boosting sharpness, color, and detail.
• The ideal traveling companion The compact design of GF20-35mmF4 R WR makes it easy to forget it's a large format zoom lens. Measuring just 112.5mm (4.4 inches) and weighing 725g (25.6 oz) it's perfect for carrying to any location and a great choice for creatives prepared to hike long distances to find the perfect spot. GF20-35mmF4 R WR may be similar in size to its full frame equivalent, but it is certainly More Than Full Frame™ when it comes to large format image quality.
• Fast AF and assured handling GF20-35mmF4 R WR uses an internal zoom mechanism, so its physical length and weight remain constant at every focal length. Minimal breathing throughout the range also ensures framing consistency, while a stepping motor delivers fast, near-silent autofocus down to 35cm (13.78in) so subjects are acquired quickly and quietly.
• Ready to create in all conditions Like all FUJIFILM G Mount lenses, GF20-35mmF4 R WR features a weather-resistant design with 12 sealed points protecting the lens from dust and moisture, while also keeping it functioning in temperatures as low as - 10°C (14°F). Furthermore, the front element features a fluorine coating, designed to repel water, fingerprints, and other marks, ensuring creativity doesn’t need to stop when the bad weather starts.