The Hoya 52mm EVO UV (0) Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. No additional coloration or contrast is provided, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
Hoya EVO filters feature a super multi-coating (IS-HMC) that helps to greatly reduce surface reflections and increase light transmission. This coating is further overlaid with a clear water and stain-resistant coating that allows for easier cleaning and handling. This filter measures 52mm and is set in a low-profile, rigid aluminum filter ring that keeps the glass perfectly aligned with the lens and sensor or film surfaces.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- IS-HMC multi-coating helps to reduce surface reflections and increase light transmission.
- Low-profile, rigid aluminum filter ring provides support and is compatible with wide angle lenses.