The Olympus MF-1 OM Lens Mounting Adapter permits the adaption of certain Olympus OM lenses to be used with the E-1, Evolt E-300, E-330 and E-500 Four Thirds Digital SLR Cameras.
From the Manufacturer
Permits the adaption of certain Olympus OM lenses to be used with the E1, Evolt E300, and E500.
- Autofocus (AF)is not available.
- Stop-down metering is used.
- Spot metering does not work properly.
- Although it is possible to use A (aperture priority AE) mode in autoexposure, the aperture display is not available.
- The aperture display in M (Manual) is not available.
- In P (Program AE) or S (Shutter speed, priority AE) mode, the shutter releases, but the autoexposure control does not work.
- The distance scale on the OM system lens may not indicate the actual distance. Always use the viewfinder for focusing.