Blue Crane Digital BC117 Overview
Introduction to the Nikon D60 Digital SLR - The Nikon D60 takes great shots right out of the box, but understanding the controls and features of the camera can really unleash its potential. This video explains how the camera's controls are designed to work together to capture the best image under all conditions. Each subject is contained in a separate chapter, so you can proceed at your own pace, and later come back to an individual topic.
- Simplifying the camera controls
- Digital Vari-Programs
- Autofocus brackets and modes
- Exposure modes
- Shutter priority setting
- Aperture priority / Depth of field
- Exposure compensation
- ISO - film speed vs. electronic gain
- Understanding histograms
- Custom Settings menu
- White balance / Color temperature
- RAW (NEF) files
- Software tools: Picture Project
- Printing your favorite photos - And much more!