After watching Introduction to the Canon 5D Mark III: Basic Controls DVD by Blue Crane Digital you will be familiar with the most useful and powerful features of the Canon 5D Mark III Digital Camera, to be able to take great shots and video.
This video will benefit anyone who wants an introduction to the 5D Mark III's main controls and settings. Once you learn how all components work together, you will have the tools you need to capture the best images under any condition.
- Watch this training video, and in just a couple of hours you will have the knowledge and confidence to create the images you want.
- Topics are arranged by chapters, allowing you to move at your own pace. Return to individual subjects later to get the most out of this video.
- Topics Include
- • Live View shooting
• Video recording basics
• Choosing a focus point
• Focus area modes
• Shutter-priority AE
• Aperture-priority AE/depth of field
• Exposure Compensation
• White balance/color temperature
• Playback and image review
• Using an external flash
• Custom Functions introduction
• Picture Styles
• ...and much more!