Move fast and shoot faster with optimum security for all of your gear with the Think Tank Photo BackStory 15 Camera Backpack. Its backpack straps are fully adjustable to maximize comfort with a stabilizing sternum strap and removable waist belt.
A step up from the smaller BackStory 13, the BackStory 15 is designed to be your go-to bag no matter how much gear you need to bring. Its roomy main compartment is padded to protect your delicate gear and comes with a set of adjustable and removable dividers, so you can customize the layout to fit your gear, even if the gear you bring changes from one trip to another. You can easily carry multiple camera bodies with lenses attached, plus extra lenses, flashes, external drives, and other essentials—or bring along your favorite mini drone. Access to the compartment is from the back for maximum security, with a top access flap that allows you to grab your favorite camera and lens to capture that one-in-a-million shot when it presents itself unexpectedly. Three interior zippered mesh pockets provide organization for cables, cards, and batteries.
Its minimalist exterior hides more storage than you might think at first glance. A deep front pocket has organizers for smaller personal items with a slip pocket for a larger 16" laptop plus a 10" tablet. Deployable straps carry a tripod or monopod and you can stow them away when not needed to eliminate unsightly hanging or dangling straps. A small side pocket is perfect for a water bottle and another microfiber-lined pocket will hold a phone or sunglasses without scratching.
This bag is useful for professionals of all kinds including photographers and videographers, audio and sound engineers, and even drone pilots.
- Access to main compartment is on the back for optimal security
- Quick access to top part of the main compartment allows you to grab your primary camera when opportunities present themselves
- Deep front pocket has an organizer to hold small personal items
- Padded slip portion in front pocket accommodates 16" laptops and 10" tablets with easy access for working on the go or to quickly get through TSA checkpoints
- Small zippered microfiber-lined phone/sunglasses pocket
- Tripod/monopod retention strap system on the front with quick release straps and a stowable foot pocket on the bottom for added support
- Side water bottle pocket
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 14.6 x 5.9"
- Roomy and fully customizable interior holds multiple camera bodies with attached lenses, plus additional lenses, flashes, drives, and other accessories
- Zippered top access allows you to keep a preferred camera/lens combo ready for fast shooting on the go
- Padded 210D nylon lining protects valuable and delicate gear
- Light silver-toned interior makes finding the right gear easy
- Closed-cell foam and PE board reinforced dividers are adjustable and removable, allowing you to customize the compartment to your needs
- Zippered mesh pockets are useful for accessories like cables and chargers, with the ability to easily see what's inside
- Adjustable to accommodate a wide variety of users
- Sternum strap stabilizes load and eliminates the shoulder straps from shifting while moving
- Waist belt offers maximum stability when moving over rough or rocky terrain, or when you need to run through an airport to catch a flight
- Remove the belt to travel fast and light without hanging straps
- Made of durable 500D 2-tone polytech-weave nylon
- Abrasion-resistant YKK RC Fuse two-way zippers
- DWR water-resistant and polyurethane coatings keep water out to protect contents and make cleaning easier
- Semi-rigid back support with air-flow channels improve comfort with handle pass-through sleeve to put the pack on the handle of rolling luggage
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for added protection against heavy rain or for extra security in crowded areas where pickpockets are active