Reach out and capture some of the most distant subjects with this AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens from Nikon. Designed for DX-format DSLRs, this telephoto zoom offers users an impressive equivalent focal length range of 105-450mm. Using an extra-low dispersion element and the Super Integrated Coating, users will be able to capture crisp, clean images with minimal flare and ghosting. The AF-P series of lenses uses a special pulse motor AF system which uses stepping motors for smooth, silent focusing during both stills and video shooting. This series removes switches from the lens barrel to avoid accidentally changing settings, allowing users to change settings in their camera's menu. Additionally, it utilizes a rounded 7-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- DX-format telephoto zoom offers equivalent focal length range of 105-450mm.
- One extra-low dispersion lens element works to reduce chromatic aberrations; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and help to minimize the overall weight of the lens.
- Super Integrated Coating reduces the impact of flare and ghosting in your images.
- A pulse stepping motor AF system enables accurate and silent focusing that works well in both stills and video shooting.
- Rounded 7-blade aperture diaphragm produces smooth out-of-focus elements.
The number of cameras compatible with AF-P lenses are limited. Even for compatible cameras, firmware update may be required*. Fully compatible models: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300*, D3400, D3300*, D500 and later models
Compatible models with limited functions: D5, D810 series, Df, D750, D7200, D7100, D5200, Nikon 1 series with the FT1 (VR is ALWAYS On and Focus ring cannot be disabled while in Autofocus Mode)
Incompatible models: D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D5000, D90, D80, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras