Featuring the world’s first 40-megapixel APS-C sensor, 8K video and powerful features for both stills and motion creatives, X-H2 offers an incredible specification in a compact and portable body. The all-new X-Trans CMOS 5 HR sensor produces images with incredible color and detail, featuring Pixel Shift Multi-Shot – another X Series first – that generates 160-megapixel files. 8K video is possible for up to 240 minutes with 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes footage recorded internally via CF Express Type B card. 12-bit RAW footage can also be recorded via the Type A HDMI socket to compatible external recorders. Add the optional FUJIFILM FT-XH File Transmitter Grip accessory to access Remote Rec, allowing control over up to four cameras simultaneously – perfect for live streaming. All this processing power is packed into a small, light, and durable X Series body that offers a seven-stop IBIS system, continuous shooting at up to 15 frames-per-second (mechanical shutter), an incredible 1/180,000 sec top shutter speed and more.
FUJIFILM X-H2 FEATURES:
• Live in detail with the world’s first 40-megapixel APS-C sensor Perfect for the next generation of hybrid image makers, X-H2 blends the compact and lightweight versatility of APS-C mirrorless cameras with an unmatched back-side illuminated X-Trans CMOS 5 HR imaging sensor. The result gives image-makers 40-megapixels of resolution that brings life to the details of any image. X-H2 contains game-changing features made possible with X-Processor 5, such as an optimized pixel layout that promises exceptional detail, unrivaled color accuracy, and impressive video flexibility, which deliver lightning-fast performance to help X-H2 deliver 8K/30p video, enhanced autofocus capabilities, and black-out-free image bursts at 15fps. Not to mention, it’s also more efficient than its predecessor model, boosting battery performance by 10%.
• Discover true creative flexibility with 8K video X-H2 uses its native 8K video resolution to give filmmakers several ways of unlocking the camera’s true potential. From being able to increase the focal length of any lens with the camera’s 2x digital zoom, when recording up to 4K, to delivering incredible 4K video by down sampling from the camera’s high resolution, X-H2 offers a suite of video functions that make it perfect for every moviemaking occasion.
• An X Series first: Pixel Shift Multi-Shot X-H2 is the first X Series digital camera to feature Pixel Shift Multi-Shot, which delivers 160-megapixel images for the ultimate quality when detail really matters. A staple of Fujifilm’s GFX System digital cameras, Pixel Shift Multi-Shot records 20 frames, shifting the sensor by 0.5 pixels between each frame. Resulting images are automatically combined into one DNG RAW file, which can be output to a desired file format using suitable RAW processing software. This groundbreaking feature is invaluable for archival recording and other commercial applications where color fidelity and fine detail are paramount. Using Pixel Shift Multi-Shot ensures false colors and moiré effects are suppressed to such an extent as to be virtually non-existent.
• Power and control whenever needed X-H2 has a feature set designed to support creatives in their pursuit of the ultimate stills or video. Improved in-body image stabilization (IBIS), for example, offers seven stops of compensation and features an enhanced algorithm that improves motion detection from prior X Series models. This produces shake-free results in more scenarios than ever before, most notably when panning or following subjects on foot for video. For stills photographers, full-resolution images can be recorded at an incredible 15 frames-per-second when using the mechanical shutter, while those switching to the electronic shutter can work at 20fps in the 1.29x crop factor option. Further high-speed options are provided by the electronic shutter’s 1/180,000 sec top speed, while photographers seeking optimum quality will welcome the lower minimum ISO 125.
• A complete workflow solution Thanks to its broad range of wired and wireless options for transferring image and video data, X-H2 is a true multimedia creative tool. The camera body supports wireless image transfer through the free, downloadable FUJIFILM Remote Camera App and natively delivers webcam resolutions of up to 4K/60p for a high-quality live streaming experience. With the optional FT-XH File Transmitter Grip, however, functionality is expanded even further. The grip adds tethering connections and FTP file transfer through Wi-Fi, Ethernet and smartphone connections, plus the Remote Rec function. This enables up to four camera bodies, also with FT-XH File Transmitter Grip accessories attached, to be connected and controlled via a web browser on a computer, tablet or Smartphone.
FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens
Well-suited for a wide variety of shooting situations, the FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR is a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical layout, which includes a trio of aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element that help to minimize a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Also benefitting use in a variety of situations is a quick and quiet autofocus system along with a six stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.