The Speed Convertible series are hybrid shoulder bags/belt packs designed for photographers who value versatile and ergonomic camera bags. First and foremost a contoured shoulder bag, the Speed Convertibles keep photo gear readily accessible. The wide opening flip-top design hinges away from the body to rapidly work in and out of the bag. As a shoulder bag, the Speed Convertibles offer durable zippers, a secondary main compartment entry, and multiple pockets for small accessories. A cushioned shoulder strap with a long section of padding maximizes comfort while carrying the bag in different positions.
To adapt a Speed Convertible bag as a belt pack, deploy the integrated waist belt which is conveniently concealed in two zippered pockets on either side of each Speed Convertible bag. Fastening the flexible belt around the waist provides better stability while walking, especially when used in tandem with the included shoulder strap. The waist belt also features Modular rail sections for attaching Modular, Skin or Multimedia components to increase gear carrying capacity as needed. The three bags in the Speed Convertible series, Speed Demon V2.0, Speed Freak V2.0 and Speed Racer V2.0 offer photographers choice of the right bag size to suit their equipment and the adaptability for a variety of different assignments.
- Easily converts from streamlined shoulder bag to functional belt pack
- Integrated waist belt "disappears" by tucking into zippered side pockets
- Modular rail built into waist belt for adding select Modular Rotation and Skin Components to increase gear capacity
- One pro-size DSLR plus 2–3 lenses or accessories
- Accommodates a 70-200 f/2.8 next to camera body (not attached)
- Largest size bag in Speed Convertible series
- ID: 11.8” x 10” x 7” (29.9 x 25.4 x 17.8 cm)?
- ED: 13" x 11.5” x 9.5” (33 x 29.2 x 24.1 cm)
- Weight: 2.3–3.1 lbs (1.0–1.4 kg)
- No Rhetoric Warranty Policy
- Exterior - All fabric exterior treated with DWR while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 420D velocity nylon, Derrington™ mesh, 3D air mesh, antique nickel plated metal hardware, high-density closed cell foam shoulder strap, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Interior - Removable closed cell foam inserts, 210D silver-toned nylon, PU backed velex liner, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, 3-ply bonded nylon thread