Versatile and attractive, the green and gray Multi-Mount Holster 50 from MindShift Gear holds 1 gripped Pro DSLR (Nikon D3/D4 series or Canon 1D/1Ds/1DX series and 1 standard zoom lens, 24-70mm f/2.8 with hood extended; 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood reversed; 300mm f/4 with hood reversed; 80-400mm f/4 AF-S/G with hood reversed (Nikon), and SB-910 Nikon Speedlight or 600 RT Canon Speedlight in front pocket. The wow feature of the holster is the many ways it may be carried, which include being worn with the removable, padded shoulder strap, used as a front, chest or belt pack, and attached to a backpack. The adjustable, stretch-free neoprene shoulder strap and harness mounting straps enable the wearer to easily chose from these multiple configurations depending upon what works best for the task. And when not worn, the holster may be carried with the padded, top, grab handle.
This well-thought out holster has an Elements Barrier under zipper and seam-sealed rain cover to protect gear from inclement weather. Photographers will appreciate the expandable front pocket, and internal, zippered lid pocket for storing accessories requiring handy access. In addition, the domed top creates additional storage room. For cold weather usage, there are ergonomic zipper pulls that are easily gripped while wearing gloves. Premium materials such as 420D nylon and YKK RC zippers result in a holster that's strong, durable and good-looking.
The holster holds 1 gripped Pro DSLR (Nikon D3/D4 series or Canon 1D/1Ds/1DX series and 1 standard zoom lens, 24-70mm f/2.8 with hood extended; 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood reversed; 300mm f/4 with hood reversed; 80-400mm f/4 AF-S/G with hood reversed (Nikon), and SB-910 Nikon Speedlight or 600 RT Canon Speedlight in front pocket.
Weight Bearing Shoulder Strap:
- Stretch-free neoprene comfort
- Slip resistant shoulder pad
- Webbing slides freely through shoulder pad
- Lightweight clips
- Two-sided length adjustment including one ladderlock
Weight Bearing Pack (Front Harness) Mount Straps:
- Quick-release SR buckles for instant removal
- Pivoting lightweight clips
- Attaches to any pack with daisy webbing on the shoulder harness
Stabilizer Waist Belt:
- Lightweight and compact
- Designed to easily pivot the shoulder bag configuration around over the webbing
- Quickly wraps around any shoulder straps and creates triangulated stabilization from low and high points on the front end of the bag
- Dedicated tuck-away pockets
- Multi-Mount offers diversity with five key mounting configurations: Shoulder, Front, Chest, Pack and Belt.
- Elements Barrier under zipper and seam-sealed rain cover block unnecessary elements from reaching equipment
- Expandable front pocket for essentials includes organizer pocket, two separate loops for memory card holder and keys, and double sliders
- Series holsters are sized-to-fit the specific digital camera configurations of today's DSLRs with attached quick release or L-bracket
- Unique pack mount offers multi-day carrying solution
- Domed top creates room for attached camera strap storage
- Stretch-free neoprene shoulder/neck strap
- The bags are constructed with premium materials for durability and a lightweight build, including YKK RC zippers, 420 D Nylon exterior for durability, airmesh on the back Internal zippered lid pocket
- Removable LCD screen protector and adjustable divider(s) for different lens configurations
- Main compartment security loop to secure camera to lanyard in precarious environments
- Top grab handle
- Ergonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves
- Shoulder strap loops double as clip-in point for water bottles, etc.