Store, protect, and transport your small DSLR or mirrorless camera, extra lens, and related accessories with the made in England, black canvas with tan leather trim Hadley Small Pro Shoulder Bag from Billingham. The removable insert has padded touch-fastening dividers. For accessories, the bag features dual expandable slip pockets at the front, and a zippered pocket at the back. The top front of the bag features Billingham's classic rain flap, which is secured by hand-finished leather straps with brass details. Wear the bag with the adjustable shoulder strap, or carry it with the top handle.
- The Hadley Small Pro is small on the outside yet larger than you'd expect on the inside. For example, it can hold 2 rangefinder cameras (e.g. Leica M10 and M9 each with lenses attached), a premium mirrorless (CSC) camera (Fujifilm X-Pro2, Lumix GH5 or Olympus OM-D E-M1) with 2 or 3 small to medium sized lenses or even a mid-sized DSLR without battery grip (e.g. Canon 5D Mk4 with 24-70mm f2.8 attached and 24-105mm lens in the bag too) because the bag can bow out slightly at the top to accommodate larger equipment.
- Quick-release system allows you easy-access to your gear
- Solid brass buckles allow you to customize the fit of the dual front pockets
- Removable camera insert secures with a single press stud inside the main compartment
- Interior top divider on camera insert shields your gear from rain or snow
- Includes Hadley Pro Divider Set which consists of two small and two large dividers