This is THE rolling camera bag that converts into a backpack and still meets international carry-on size requirements. The backpack system was not an afterthought when we designed this bag, so it's comfortable to wear even when done so for extended periods of time. While it's the same size externally as the Airport International V2.0, the carrying capacity is slightly less to make room for the backpack strap system.
- INTERNATIONAL and USA domestic carry-on size. DO check with your carrier for specific flight requirements.
- Quickly deployable/concealable backpack straps
- Front cable & lock to secure laptops, with lockable sliders on main zipper
- Holds up to 400 f/2.8 (tight with lens cap) and other assorted lenses
- Holds up to two pro or regular size DSLR bodies with or without lenses attached
- Holds 15” laptops and some 17" laptops in front pocket (may cause bag to exceed carry-on size restrictions)
- Interior Dimensions: 13”W x 18.5”H x 5.25 – 6.75”D (33 x 47 x 13 – 17cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 14”W x 21”H x 8”D (35.5 x 53 x 22cm)
- Weight: 8.6 – 10.3 lbs (3.9 – 4.7 kg) (depending on accessories used)
- No Rhetoric Warranty Policy
- Exterior - All fabric treated for durable water-resistance, plus fabric underside has a polyurethane coating for superior water-resistance, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 420D velocity nylon, custom designed extra tall skid plates, replaceable in-line skate wheels, rubberized laminate reinforcement, ultra-stretch pockets, 3D air mesh, SpanKodra side pockets, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- Interior - 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed velex liner & dividers, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, closed cell foam & PE board reinforced dividers, clear polyurethane mesh pockets (non-PVC), 3-ply bonded nylon thread.