Store, transport, and protect a variety of gear and personal items with the blue nights Carry-On Roller from Shimoda Designs. The roller features zipper closure and side pockets (one for a compact tripod). Carry the roller with the top handle, connecting center handles, or roll it with the retractable tow handle and wheels. The roller is constructed from coated ripstop nylon for strength, durability, and weather protection.
- Although designed to conform to select airline carry-on regulations; one should always confirm size with their carrier prior to departure.
- Not every mission involves the overhead compartment. Some days are local and require a little more carry volume. The Carry-On roller is built with an expandable upper section that increases the main compartment volume on demand.
- As with the Explore 40 and Explore 60 backpacks, the Carry On Roller works with Shimoda's optional modular Core Unit camera inserts. Inserts can easily be transferred from roller to backpack, and they can be combined to create multiple configurations to satisfy numerous gear carrying needs.
- A nylon carbonate ether resin-coated shell has a double-sided application process to provide improved water-resistance from exterior water pressure. With two coatings of carbonate ether and high-density ripstop nylon, the shell provides protection and durability. These coatings allow the use of lighter-core materials for both the exterior shell and interior lining, which keep the bag lighter without sacrificing durability or all-weather protection.
- Each side of the bag features a full-length zippered pocket. The right side has an interior passport pocket located in an easy to reach area. The left side includes a security strap to secure a select compact tripod.
- 8 Large 80mm shock-absorbing wheels roll well over a variety of rugged terrain, yet remain smooth and quiet when rolling through airports and on city streets. Wheels are user-replaceable if they get damaged or worn out through heavy use.
- Genuine Full-Grain Leather has long-lasting durability because it is flexible and soft. When compared with traditional plastic or metal zipper pulls, leather eliminates the potential of breakage from car doors and rocks, or even from being stepped on by hard-soled boots. Leather pulls also add a refined element of style.