Think Tank Photo 730532 Overview
The Stand Manager 52 from Think Tank is a rolling case with shock-absorbing wheels for assorted light stands and lighting accessories. Its main compartment measures up to 52 x 12 x 7.5" and can hold up to four turtle-base C-stands or multiple tripod-base light stands of varying sizes.
When the Stand Manager 52 rests on its rear panel its main compartment lid faces upward while skid rails elevate the rear panel, protecting it from abrasions and moisture. The main compartment lid can then be opened using an abrasion-resistant zippered closure that extends around this rolling case's top and bottom, as well as down one side. Along the interior of the main compartment lid, a stretchable pocket provides space for lighting umbrellas or background support components. Both the lid and rear panel are reinforced for crush resistance, while this rolling case's overall durability is further complemented by tall wheel housings that protect its corners from impacts to escalators as well as curbs.
With its lid zippered shut, the Stand Manager 52 can be positioned on its wheels and bottom bumper, measuring up to 54" high, 12.5" wide, and 8" deep along its exterior. Handles are attached to the top, bottom, and both sides of this rolling case for flexibility while transporting or moving the Stand Manager 52; making pickup and placement into car trunks or onto an elevated surface easy. Additionally, dual carry straps that can be joined using an integrated handle wrap allow this rolling case to be lifted with its top lid facing upward. Adjustable webbings are also built-in along the sides of the Stand Manager 52. When tightened, these webbings reduce the depth of this rolling case by up to 3.5".
Multiple tie-down straps with convenient side-release buckles prevent the contents of the Stand Manager 52 from shifting during transport, while the internal bottom lining along the wheels is reinforced to withstand the weight of any light stand pressed against it. For security, the main compartment's two adjoining zipper pull tabs feature shackle holes. During travel, a separately available TSA-accepted lock can be used to fasten the two pull tabs together, preventing their sliders from being able to open the zipper chain and helping to keep items within the Stand Manager 52 safe from theft.
Nylon construction throughout this rolling case and a polyurethane-coated underside provide a high degree of weather resistance. To ensure that the Stand Manager 52 can be conveniently repaired should its wheels wear out over time, they are user-replaceable.
- Rolling case with shock-absorbing, user-replaceable wheels for assorted light stands and lighting accessories
- Main compartment measures up to 52 x 12 x 7.5" and can hold up to four turtle-base C-stands or multiple tripod-base light stands of varying sizes
- Internal tie-down straps with convenient side-release buckles prevent light stands from shifting during transport
- When zippered shut the case can be positioned upright on its wheels, measuring up to 54" high, 12.5" wide, and 8" deep along the exterior
- Bottom bumper elevates the exterior along the wheels during upright positioning for protection from abrasions and moisture
- Internal bottom lining along the wheels is reinforced to withstand the weight of any light stand pressed against it
- Skid rails elevate rear panel and protect it from abrasions and moisture when placed on the ground, while the wheels face sideways and main compartment lid faces upward when opened
- Abrasion-resistant zippered closure for main compartment lid with large zipper pulls
- Stretchable pocket along the interior of the main compartment lid provides space for lighting umbrellas or background support components
- Main compartment lid and rear panel are reinforced for crush resistance
- Four handles, a top handle, a bottom handle, and a handle along the length of each side
- Built-in dual carry straps that can be joined using an integrated handle wrap allow for lifting with the top lid facing upward
- Adjustable side webbings reduce interior and exterior depth by 3.5" when tightened
- Main compartment's two adjoining zipper pull tabs each feature shackle holes, allowing a separately available TSA-accepted lock to keep items within the main compartment secure
- Weather-resistant nylon construction with polyurethane-coated underside