Protect your camera and lens with the Hydrophobia M 70-200 V3.0 Rain Cover from Think Tank. This cover has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating and is made from three layers of material for durability. It is also seam-sealed for added protection against rain, sleet, snow, sand, and dust. Fold it down to fit into the included compact carrying pouch and slip it into your camera bag so you're prepared in a downpour or sand storm.
This cover will fit over a mirrorless full-frame camera with a 70-200mm f/2.8 or similarly-sized lens attached. It has a non-slip, adjustable strap that cinches to the lens hood so it stays put once in place. It can be used while shooting atop a tripod or monopod and has an oversized window for viewing your LCD and controls. Additionally, two cinchable sleeves provide easy access to your camera functions.
An eyepiece flap folds into a visor or shields the viewfinder from rain or dust when not in use. An eyepiece pocket is built into the bottom of the cover and the separately available eyepiece allows full access to your viewfinder while protecting your camera.
The integrated shoulder strap lets you wear the camera on your shoulder with the cover attached. It can be replaced with your favorite strap if desired.
- Fits over a mirrorless full-frame camera with a 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8, 80-400mm f/5-6.3, 100-400mm f/5-6.3, or similarly-sized lens
- Durable 3-layered material
- Seam-sealed for protection in heavy rain or dusty conditions
- Fits into included compact carrying pouch
- Access camera functions through cinchable sleeves
- Oversized window for viewing your LCD and controls
- Non-slip, adjustable strap cinches to lens hood
- Can be used while shooting atop a tripod or monopod
- Rainproof front element cover
- Optional eyepiece for full access to viewfinder
- Carrying pouch for storage and transport