The Manfrotto Multipro-120 Pro-Light Camera Backpack is designed to carry and protect a DSLR camera body with up to a 70-200mm lens attached, 3-4 additional lenses, a flash and accessories. It can also carry a 13" laptop in its dedicated padded laptop sleeve.
A unique design and various access pockets allow you to rotate the backpack to your front and get to your camera without removing the bag from your body. The top of the bag unzips to access your shooting camera, while the main pocket on the front of the bag provides access to the main compartment. Inside the main compartment are movable dividers and the Camera Protection System (CPS). The CPS is made from three layers to provide maximum protection: a brushed-fabric exterior, a shock-absorbing foam, and a structural reinforcement board. The CPS's design concentrates its protection in the center of the bag, where it is needed the most.
The rear laptop compartment has a zipper that allows it to expand so you can store extra documents, clothing, or other gear. Various interior and exterior pockets are provided for storing small accessories and gear, as well as an attachment and strap that enable you to attach a tripod to the front of the bag. A double-sided rain cover is included for protection in rain or sunshine.
1. A detachable pocket and straps on the side and front of the bag can each be used to hold a tripod or monopod.
2. Flexi dividers have the option to fold out of the way when needed, or to be pulled out to protect your equipment.
3. A rain protector is included to help keep your gear dry. One side of it is silver to deflect direct sunshine and help prevent your gear from overheating.
4. A sleeve on the back of the pack slides over a trolley handle so you can pull the pack along with your luggage.
5. A sternum strap and a waist belt provide additional support for heavy loads.
6. The shoulder straps stow away into a compartment on the back of the bag for easier use with a trolley handle.
7. A specially applied coating to the fabric keeps the bag resistant to moisture.