The medium, black water-repellent Advanced Gear Backpack M from Manfrotto holds a DSLR with an attached 70-200 f/2.8 lens, three additional lenses, and a flash between rigid interior dividers in the main compartment. Additionally, the backpack features numerous storage compartments and pockets.
A tripod can be attached to the side of the backpack using a quick-release belt secured above an exterior side pocket. To attach your tripod, place a tripod leg inside the pocket and secure the top of the tripod with the belt. For comfort carrying the backpack, there is a padded shoulder harness, a padded top grip handle, and a rear trolley strap.
1. Two external side slip pockets; one doubles as a tripod cup
2. Small exterior front zippered pocket
3. Mesh zippered pocket and two padded accessory slip pockets in spacious front pouch
4. Two large zippered mesh pockets inside main compartment
1. Red rigid dividers in camera insert create structure and protect gear against impact
2. Ergonomically padded breathable-mesh back panel
3. Removable rain cover for protection from inclement weather