Manfrotto BEFREE LIVE Overview
Designed for traveling, the Befree Live Aluminum Lever-Lock Tripod Kit from Manfrotto is a video tripod system comprising a fluid head, aluminum tripod legs, and a carrying case. This compact kit features lever-style leg locks for quickly setting up, a strong core, and three tripod-angle positions. Ideal for mobile applications such as vlogging, it supports loads up to 8.8 lb and has a height range of 16 to 59.5" with the center column extended.
The Befree Live Video Head features a smooth, fluid drag system with separate pan and tilt locks. Its standard Manfrotto 501PL sliding quick release plate is used for easily balancing and quickly detaching your camera from the head. Head features include a removable pan bar and a bubble level. The head offers complete 360° of pan movement and -90°/+65° tilt adjustment.
The three-stage tripod has a 1.6" flat base, one 3/8"16 EasyLink accessory mount, and a hook for attaching a stabilizing weight. The Befree Live Aluminum Lever-Lock Tripod Kit folds down to 15.75" and weighs approximately 4 lb.
- Lightweight, compact video tripod system is suited for travel
- Fluid head with a bubble level, pan bar, and quick release plate
- Lever locks for quick setup
- Three leg-angle positions
- Strong tripod core design with a weight hook
- One 3/8"-16 EasyLink accessory mount
- Supports payloads up to 8.8 lb
- 16 to 59.5" height range with center column extended
- Separate pan and tilt locks