The 3 Legged Thing Trent Magnesium Alloy Monopod with DOCZ Foot Stabilizer can support some of the largest telephoto lenses used in photography. With the pivoting ball with tension control found on the stabilizer, the entire monopod can smoothly swivel on the ball joint and pan to capture dramatic video footage as well.
3 Legged Thing Trent Magnesium-Alloy Monopod
The 3 Legged Thing Trent Magnesium-Alloy Monopod is a 4-section support that can be used for videography and sports photography, and can be used in areas where tripods are not allowed or cannot travel. Each section has a twist-lock that opens with a 1/4 turn, and fully extended, the monopod reaches a maximum height of 80". To travel with the 1.4 lb monopod, it collapses to a closed length of 24".
The top of the support features a spring-loaded 3/8"-16 thread that retracts to reveal a 1/4"-20 thread to mount a head, lens, or camera to the top. A 3/8"-16 socket with a 1/4"-20 adapter is located at the bottom of the monopod too, so a microphone or other accessory can attach, for using the monopod as a boom pole. Additionally, a large rubber bubble grip, which disperses moisture, helps to maintain a firm grip to the monopod.
- A 4-section support with twist locks that open with a 1/4 turn.
- A height range of 24-80".
- The magnesium-alloy monopod weighs 1.4 lb and has a load capacity of 66 lb.
- A spring-loaded 3/8"-16 mounting thread at the top retracts to reveal a 1/4"-20 to attach a head, lens, or camera.
- Use the monopod as a boom pole with the 3/8"-16 socket and a 1/4"-20 adapter, which is located at the bottom, to attach a microphone or other accessory.
- A large rubber bubble grip, which disperses moisture, helps to maintain a firm grip to the monopod.
3 Legged Thing DOCZ Foot Stabilizer
Maintain a steady monopod with the 3 Legged Thing DOCZ Foot Stabilizer, which is compatible with the Alan and Trent Monopods and with monopods that have a 3/8"-16 socket. The stabilizer's ball has tension control, which adds more drag and creates a smoother pivot when shooting a video or for tracking a fast-moving subject. Also, the adjustable ball locks into place for more stability, and the foot has a load capacity of 44 lb. the upward-folding feet reveal a rubber boot under to further maintain the weight when pressure is applied to the monopod.
Alan and Trent monopods or monopods with a 3/8"-16 socket