LIMITED TIME OFFER OCTOBER 15th - NOVEMBER 30th 2017
Buy now and receive 2 Speed Rings along with 2 Softboxes of your choice.
Click here to open claim form
Softbox 35x60 (1 x 2 ft)
Softbox 60x60 (2 x 2 ft)
Softbox 60x100 (2 x 3.3 ft)
Softbox 100x100 (3 x 3 ft)
Softbox 30x120 (1 x 4 ft)
Softbox 90x120 (3 x 4 ft)
Softbox 120x180 (4 x 6 ft)
Softbox 30 x 180 (1 x 6 ft)
Octabox 75( 2.5 ft)
Octabox 150 (5 ft)
Beautybox 65 (2 ft)
The Siros 800 S Pro 3-Light Kit from Broncolor is built around three 800Ws monolights with a 9-stop power range, 1/19,000 sec flash duration and Wi-Fi or radio signal remote control. Each of the flash heads come with an 8' light stand. Light modifiers include 2 L40 reflectors, a 23.6 x 23.6" softbox and a 29.5" octabox complete with speedrings. A sync cord, Wheeled Flash Bag 2, and accessory bag are also included.
Siros 800 S WiFi/RFS 2.1 Monolight
Providing a 800Ws output in a compact design, the Siros 800 S WiFi/RFS 2.1 Monolight from Broncolor is a reliable studio flash unit with Wi-Fi connectivity and a built-in RFS 2.1 receiver for wireless control and triggering. It has a 9-stop power range which is adjustable in 1/10 or full stop increments for great control over light output. The Siros S is also quite fast with a flash duration from 1/8000 - 1/500second and a recycle time of 0.04 - 2.9 seconds depending on power settings. Additionally, the monolight has a halogen modeling light.
Built into the Siros S is a specialized Speed Mode that speeds up the charging time and flash duration to provide a fast sequence of exposures, up to 50 per second at the fastest setting. Also, the unit has a USB connection for software updates and is fan cooled for temperature control. An integrated reflector and mount are included for adding modifiers to the light.
- When the Siros is connected to a Wi-Fi network, each light can be identified by a different-color LED and can be easily controlled using the bronControl app for smartphones and tablets
- With the integrated Broncolor RFS 2.1 receiver, users can use the RFS 2.1 transmitter for remote control from the camera
- Cut-off technology uses a microprocessor to calculate the flash duration to an output, enabling sequences with up to 50 flashes per second
- Enhanced Color Temperature Control technology adapts flash voltage and duration in order to achieve a constant color temperature over the entire variation range
- Individual power distribution means the unit has controllers for each lamp in order to have greater control over the flash power range
- Speed mode reduces flash duration and charging time while reducing the maximum power in order to achieve a series of rapid exposures without overheating
- Single rotary control for flash power output setting, a slight turn provides 1/10 stops while a "Twist" function allows for whole stops
- Internal discharge when power is reduced
- Grip features double-wall plastic with a special coating for durability and comfort
- Aluminum stand adapter can be used with the handle to function as a built-in floor stand
- Standard sync port and built-in photocell are available for more elaborate triggering setups
- Black aluminum body construction
- Designed and developed in Switzerland
Softbox 60 x 60 cm (23.6 x 23.6")
This Broncolor Softbox is a 60 x 60 cm (23.6 x 23.6") light modifier that creates an even, diffuse light. This type of soft light is useful in product and portrait photography. The amount of diffusion can be adjusted via a removable baffle and front panel. Also, it is able to accept grids and other light modification accessories.
Included with this softbox are 4 rods for constructing and attaching the box to a light via an optional speedring. Also, it comes with the interior baffle, a front diffuser panel, and a transport bag for storage.
Octabox 75 cm (29.5")
This Broncolor Octabox is an octagonal-shaped softbox with a diameter of 75 cm (29.5"). The Octabox diffuses and softens the light from a strobe unit. It also produces rounded catchlights excellent for portrait photography.
Included with this softbox are 8 rods for constructing and attaching the box to a light with an optional speedring. Also, it comes with a front diffusion panel, an interior baffle, and a transport bag for storage.
Speedring for Broncolor Flash Systems
This Broncolor Speedring is an adapter for mounting Broncolor softboxes to Broncolor flash systems. It features color coding on the rear face for easily assembling the softbox. The speedring comes with a soft case.
Sync Cable (16')
The Broncolor 16' Sync Cable is a heavy duty cable that allows you to trigger your Broncolor flash head with a hard-wired connection. It has a mini pin at one end and a male PC connector at the other end. Although this is a straight cable, the camera end has a coiled section so that the cable doesn't disconnect or pull over the camera if tugged.
Basic M Stand for Siros Monolights
The Basic M Stand for Siros Monolights from Broncolor is a light stand designed specifically for the Siros series of monolights. These stands are included in Siros kits but are also available here as individual replacements.
Flash Bag 2 for Siros Monolights
The Flash Bag 2 for Siros Monolights from Broncolor features easy-access dual zippered closure, Cordura nylon construction and heavy-duty, reinforced handles. The wheeled Flash Bag 2 has room for 2 Siros monolights with cables and accessories.
Accessory Bag for Siros Monolights
This Broncolor Accessory Bag is designed to hold accessories, such as stands, for the Siros monolights. It features a zipper closure and has handle grips for carrying.
L40 Standard Reflector for Siros and Siros L
The Broncolor L40 Standard Reflector for Siros and Siros L monolights is a general purpose reflector for these monolights. The L40 reflector accepts optional accessory honeycomb grids and barndoors for added light shaping capability.