Sekonic's compact flash and ambient meter provides great freedom combined with high precision. The Sekonic L-358 Flash Master features flash/ambient analyzing in all flash modes, and an optional plug-in internal radio transmitter module (B&H code: SERTM) that eliminates the need for cord connections while measuring flash up to 100 feet away (when flash units are used with compatible radio receivers).
With options such as shutter speeds and apertures selectable in 1, 1/2 or 1/3 stop increments the L-358 makes operation most efficient by matching the displayed f/stop and shutter speed values to the photographer's camera. Additional features include all weather design, nine memory banks, a retractable lumisphere, included Lumigrid attachment for reflected metering and large cool-blue electro-luminescent backlit LCD.
The slim L-358 is ideal for professional photographers, cinematographers, and dedicated enthusiasts in the studio, on location or anywhere.
To comply with local broadcast regulations, Sekonic wireless systems sold in the various markets around the world are designed to operate at different frequencies. When purchasing and/or installing a transmitter module or using the meter with a receiver, be sure that the meter, module and receiver are designed to be used in your location and use the same frequency.
The FCC designation indicates the meter and module are designed for operation in the USA/North American market. Frequencies: CH 1 to 16: 344.0 MHz; CH 17 to 32: 346.5 to 354.0MHz
The CE designation indicates the meter and module are designed for operation in European countries. Frequencies: CH 1 to 16: 433.62 MHz; CH 17 to 32: 434.22MHz
When purchasing and/or installing a transmitter module or using the meter with a receiver, be sure that the meter, module and receiver are designed to be used in your location and use the same frequency.
The wireless flash triggering system used in Sekonic meters consists of two parts that are designed to be used together and operate only at a specific frequency. Do not install a CE marked module into an FCC marked meter or FCC marked module into a CE marked meter as this will produce a unit that is not compatible with either frequency.
- All-weather digital ambient and flash light meter
- A simultaneous reading of flash and ambient light is analyzed. The readings are displayed in three different ways on the LCD:
Combined readings of flash and ambient
Percentage of flash in the total exposure
Simultaneous display of flash, ambient and combined readings on the analog display
- A built-in adjustable incident dome (Lumisphere) provides full measuring in the standard position or when retracted, provides cosine corrected light readings for individual light source measurements or flat artwork.
- Optional radio transmitter connects with Wizard flash slaves
- 9 memory banks are available in both Aperture Priority and Shutter Priority Modes, making contrast evaluation and averaging possible in both modes.
- Both shutter speeds and apertures can be displayed in full, 1/2 or 1/3 step increments to accommodate most camera manufacturers settings.
- Dual ISO settings possible