The Airport Security V2.0 is our largest carry-on rolling camera bag that meets U.S. domestic carry-on size standards for flights between major hubs. Of all bags in the series, this one provides extra depth and height for additional configuration options when organizing your gear. The extra depth makes it a cinch to stack smaller lenses, flashes and accessories, one on top of another.
Depending on your gear set, you can have two or more pro-size bodies, 4-6 lenses, two or more flashes, plus accessories Advanced security features protect your gear whether you're traveling by airplane or another means of transportation. The main interior dividers and all exterior panels are reinforced and/or padded, providing even greater gear protection.
Are you traveling outside of the United States and need a rolling camera bag to meet both domestic and international standards? If so, we recommend our Airport International V2.0.
Airport Security V2.0 Top Features:
- TSA-approved combination zipper lock for the main compartment
- Front cable and lock secures laptops or other items
- Strong, sturdy rear cable & TSA-approved padlock secures the entire bag to a fixed object
- Reinforced dividers and a semi-hard shell make the bag extremely strong for maximum protection
- Holds up to a 500 f/4, 400 f/2.8, or 300 f/2.8 with body attached or even a 600 f/4 detached and smaller lenses mounted to a pro-size camera body
- Numerous dividers provide practically unlimited configurations for both large lenses, small lenses, camera bodies and accessories
- Interior Dimensions: 13” W x 21” H x 7–8” D (33 x 53.3 x 17.8–20.3 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 14” W x 22” H x 9” D (35.6 x 55.9 x 22.9 cm)
- 12–14 lbs (5.4–6.4kg)
- No Rhetoric Warranty Policy
- Exterior - All fabric treated for durable water-resistance, plus fabric underside has a polyurethane coating for superior water-resistance, 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, custom designed extra tall skid plates, replaceable in-line skate wheels, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, SpanKodra front pocket, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Interior - 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed velex liner & dividers, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, closed cell foam & PE board reinforced dividers, clear mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread