The Equinox 360 Pano Clamp Kit from 3 Legged Thing is designed for use with any 3 Legged Thing tripod head. This kit consists of a 3 Legged Thing Arca-type compatible panoramic 360 Clamp, QR6-EQ Quick Release Plate, Toolz Multi-Tool, as well as a pouch for storage and transport. Additionally, it may be used with other tripod heads that can utilize an M6 countersunk screw to mount a clamp. The 360 Clamp has a built-in bubble level, and an M6 countersunk screw with a 4mm hex screw drive is also provided.
Installation of the Equinox 360 Pano Clamp Kit can be accomplished by first removing the countersunk screw on a compatible tripod head using the 4mm hex key on the included Toolz Multi-Tool. The multi-tool also features a flat head screwdriver tip, a key chain, a carabiner, and a bottle opener. The countersunk screw can then be returned to its original position while being inserted through the center of the 360 Clamp, which is tapped with female threads so that the clamp can be directly connected to a 3/8"-16 mount. A removable, reducer bushing is installed on the 360 Clamp's female threads so that it can be adapted to a 1/4"-20 mount instead. To install the 360 Clamp using a compatible countersunk screw or directly onto a 3/8"-16 mount, that bushing can be removed using the multi-tool's flat head screwdriver tip.
Arca-type compatible quick release plates such as the QR6-EQ can be attached or removed from the 360 Clamp by tightening or loosening its orange, locking knob. Cameras, lenses, sport optics, or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the QR6-EQ, which measures 60mm long, and has a rubberized, anti-slip surface. That, or any other quick release plate that is compatible with the 360 Clamp can be rotated 360° by loosening the clamp's second, black locking knob. The QR6-EQ's 1/4"-20 mount can be placed at any one of three points along the plate to help ensure that both the plate and the mount are arranged in a manner that does not obstruct needed features on a connected item such as camera battery doors or access ports.
For storage and transport, a carry pouch with a draw-string closure is included.
- Includes 3 Legged Thing Arca-type compatible panoramic 360 Clamp, QR6-EQ Quick Release Plate, Toolz Multi-Tool, a 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 reducer bushing, an M6 countersunk screw, and a pouch for storage and transport
- For use with any 3 Legged Thing tripod head
- May be used with other tripod heads that utilize an M6 countersunk screw to mount a clamp, as well as onto a 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20 mount
Arca-Type Compatible Panoramic 360 Clamp
- Large, orange locking knob with knurled surface allows a compatible Arca-type quick release plate to be easily secured or removed from the clamp
- Black locking knob with knurled surface allows a compatible Arca-type quick release plate to be locked in one position or to rotate 360°
- Built-in bubble level
QR6-EQ Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Arca-type clamps
- Measures 60mm long with rubberized, anti-slip surface
- Has a 1/4"-20 mount that can be placed at any one of three points along the plate to help ensure that neither the plate nor the mount is arranged in a manner that obstructs needed features on a connected item such as camera battery doors or access ports
- 4mm hex key to fasten the 360 Clamp to a tripod head using a compatible countersunk screw
- Flat head screwdriver tip to remove or install 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 reducer bushing on clamp
- Screwdriver tip can be used with accessories that feature a slot screw drive for tightening or loosening
- Integrated carabiner and bottle opener, plus key chain
- Polyester, microfiber construction
- Drawstring closure